Inside Sales Representative job in Downtown Detroit
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downtown, Detroit, MI, USA (Show on map)
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for effectively converting leads to sales, managing & retaining accounts, and building customer relationships. By independently managing a defined sales territory, inside sales representatives are responsible for meeting annual sales goals resulting in continued company growth and profitability. Through frequent telephone contact and dedicated account management, inside sales representatives ensure all customers have a successful fundraising experience.
Essential Job Functions
1. Meet sales goals by discussing and persuasively presenting Little Caesars Fundraising Program with schools and non-profit organizations via phone and email. Requires managing an assigned base of accounts in a defined territory.
2. Achieve daily goal of at least 75 outbound calls per day, resulting in achievement of quarterly and annual sales and production goals.
3. Create sales communications and fundraiser support materials consistent with company messaging and branding guidelines.
4. Using templates and approved methodologies develop customized fundraising solutions and proposals for customers based on group type, frequency, size, fundraising purpose, and customer profit goal. Extend free bonus, cash incentives or special offers within established parameters
5. Work successfully in a team based environment to achieve team goals, as well as individual goals. Assist in providing sales coverage of Inside Sales VIP hotline.
6. Using multiple software tools and tracking mechanisms, manage leads and accounts in assigned territory. On a daily basis, independently manage time, prioritize workload, and execute sales activities to achieve individual goals.
7. Establish and maintain business relationships that lead to retention of customers, including school administrators and teachers, youth group leaders, parent volunteers, youth coaches, and daycare professionals.
8. Resolve fundraiser issues or customer problems, as needed. Following established guidelines, solve problems by implementing resolutions with a business-focused result that lead to the customer’s satisfaction and probable retention. Recognize when it’s necessary to escalate.
9. Provide feedback on customers, industry news, fundraising trends, competitors, products, and program features to team leaders and management. Participate in round tables, team huddles, and company meetings by sharing insights, giving suggestions, and submitting ideas on potential program improvements to help ensure our customers have an easy and profitable experience.
10. Promote goodwill and uphold the Little Caesars image as a good corporate citizen.
Supplemental Job Functions
1. Occasionally attend trade shows and conferences across the US and Canada to present our program and book fundraisers with prospects, leads, and customers
2. Occasionally deliver effective, in-person sales presentations to local schools, churches, sports teams, and various non-profit groups. Occasionally support local fundraisers by conducting high energy student kick off assemblies, running product demonstrations for parents and sellers, or managing a customer’s experience on delivery day.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Four-year degree in business, sales, marketing, communications or related field; or two-year degree and a minimum of two years of direct sales experience; or high school diploma and a minimum of four years of direct sales experience
2. Minimum of two years of experience in a sales environment with demonstrated ability to effectively meet goals/quotas and close sales
3. Must be self-directed, exercise sound judgment, display energy and enthusiasm, demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, and possess excellent sales skills
4. Evidence of ability to increase sales and meet annual sales goals
5. Ability to work non-traditional hours, including occasional evenings and weekends
6. Self-provided transportation (reliable personal automobile) with appropriate license, good driving record and insurance
7. Demonstrated computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office, CRM, and Internet
8. Willingness and ability to travel by air and other methods of transportation, domestically and to Canada, and adhere to the corporate travel policies. Position requires moving demonstration materials that could weigh up to 50 pounds on an intermittent basis
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Previous experience, paid or volunteer, with non-profit organizations such as schools, student organizations, daycares, youth sports teams, scouting, or churches
2. Previous experience with Sales Force software
3. Previous experience coordinating fundraisers or knowledge of the fundraising industry
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
4. Previous experience with community or non-profit organizations such as school/sports or civic volunteer experience.
5. Previous experience or knowledge of the fundraising industry
1. Normal office environment; periodic exposure to weather conditions (travel and supporting local deliveries)
2. Requires evening presentations and travel to conferences and trade shows that may involve weekends and travel by a variety of transportation methods.
- MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN | RW Gracia | San Jose
- Maintenance Technician II | Champion Foods | New Boston
- Refrigeration Operator | General Mills | Belvidere
- Supermarket HVAC/Refrigeration Technicians- Mulitple Locations | Hunter Farms Dairy
- Cold Storage Manager - AK | Trident Seafoods | Akutan