Maintenance Engineer job in Canton
Show me jobs like this one
| Industry: ||
| Job Type: ||
| State: ||
| City: ||
| Location: || |
| Post Date: || 07/28/2017 |
Fresh Mark Inc. is an Ohio based, privately-held, meat processor with annual sales exceeding one billion dollars. We are actively seeking candidates for the position of Maintenance Engineer for our Canton, OH manufacturing operations. Fresh Mark is a producer of smoked meat products used in retail and commercial applications domestically and globally.
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Our wage and benefit package include:
- Starting rate of $21.80/hour with opportunity to make up to $23.00/hour
- Shift differential of $.25 per hour.
- Company paid vacations and holidays.
- Health insurance for the employee and dependents.
- Company paid personal days.
- Life insurance and optical coverage.
- Company contributes up to $1,000 annually into a flexible spending account.
- Company Paid Pension Plan
- Paid tool allowance every 3 months.
- Company paid laundered uniforms.
- 12 days on 2 days off schedule.
- Positions available on 2nd Shift.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.80 /hour
©2014 NH3Jobs.com. All right reserved