Maintenance Planner job in Eden Prairie
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Eden Prairie, MN, USA (Show on map)
The E.A Sween Company, manufacturer of the Deli Express brand, is seeking a highly motivated Maintenance Planner to join our team. Deli Express is the #1 selling sandwich brand in convenience stores nationwide. Our commitment to providing Food For People On The Go has made our high-quality, delicious deli sandwiches one of the most recognizable brands on the shelf and in the industry. We invite you to further your career and take pride in joining our winning team!
The Maintenance Planner helps plans, schedule and coordinate preventative maintenance and repair work orders to help create a more stable maintenance environment. This position is a key leadership role in our continued transition to a predictive, preventative maintenance culture. This is a fast-paced, high change over environment where every minute of downtime counts.
• Plans, schedules and coordinates preventative maintenance and repair work orders to help create a more stable maintenance environment.
• Develops job plans and fully utilizes Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Bigfoot software system
• Determines reporting and analysis needs and continuously improves the preventative maintenance program.
• Work with Parts Coordinator to ensure the proper parts in the proper quantities are kept on hand to support both planned and reactive maintenance activities
• Willing to assist with the cultural change to a more stable maintenance environment, and away from “firefighting”
• Support the execution of capital projects; working with vendors to get quotes, schedule and complete work
• Monitor, interpret, and make decisions based on information delivered through Redzone Operations Management system
• Recommend measures to improve efficiency and troubleshooting of equipment
• Audit Work Order completion and evaluate feedback from job plans to improve future work
• 3+ years Maintenance Planning experience
• Previous use of CMMS system required (Bigfoot a plus)
• Knowledge of the methods, practices, tools, equipment, material and safety procedures used in the repair and maintenance of mechanical, electrical and instrument equipment used in manufacturing and distribution facilities
• Skilled in planning and scheduling maintenance work and estimating materials, labor and equipment costs
• Ability to use a computer to enter, manipulate, analyze and extract data and design and prepare reports
• Knowledge of preventative maintenance principles and practices
• Positive customer service attitude and effective working relationships with internal and external customers
• Ability to maintain attention to detail, demonstrate flexibility, create structure and follow through amid interruptions and changing priorities
• Have demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to set priorities, work independently and coordinate multiple projects utilizing available resources
• Self-starter with strong work ethic.
• Strong interpersonal skills working with peers and management.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, leadership skills and organizational skills.
• Strong technical skills and experience in analytical problem solving.
This is an hourly paid position with competitive pay rates starting at $23/hour
Medical, Dental, Life, Disability Insurances
Accrued Paid Time Off of 17 days per year to start
401k Plan with a company match of 50 cents on the dollar up to 8%
Flexible Spending Accounts
- Supermarket HVAC/Refrigeration Technicians- Mulitple Locations | Hunter Farms Dairy
- Maintenance Technician II | Champion Foods | New Boston
- Cold Storage Manager - AK | Trident Seafoods | Akutan
- MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN | RW Gracia | San Jose
- Refrigeration Operator | General Mills | Belvidere