Ammonia Tech- Multiple Locations job
Show me jobs like this one
| Company: ||
| Industry: ||
| Job Type: ||
| State: ||
| Location: || |
| Post Date: || 07/26/2017 |
Ammonia/ Refrigeration Tech for LA and OC
Since 1977, C&L Refrigeration has been a leader in the Ammonia Refrigeration service industry.
C&L places strong emphasis on technical training and education because when the jobs done right, everybody wins. Clients can feel confident knowing that all of our HVACR service technicians are EPA certified, have received factory level equipment qualification, and have participated in C&L’s world-class Safety Management Program.
C&L Refrigeration knows that our most important resource is our people… and our employees know that C&L is a great place to work. When you join our team, you’ll experience benefits currently offered like:
• Medical insurance for you AND your dependents
• 401K retirement plan with employer matching
• Complete wireless work order and timecard automation via Apple IPad
• State of the art diagnostic equipment (Vibration analysis, infrared etc)
• Technicians assigned accounts based on geographic proximity and specific skill set required
• OEM Part policy to reduce call-backs
• Loan Program for personal tool purchases
• Direct dispatch (Dispatched from your home to job
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• 7-10 years of maintaining and repairing HVACR equipment and systems
• Acceptable driving record
• Ability to successfully pass the background check
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Ability to work with all levels of personnel
• Ability to comply and reinforce all company policies and procedures
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Outlook
• NATE and /or RETA certified is a plus!
Career Level Required: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Experience Required: 2+ to 5 Years
Education Required: Certification
C&L Refrigeration offers a competitive benefits package. The Ammonia Refrigeration Technician will operate and maintain refrigeration systems and associated equipment that include Ammonia and Freon. This position will also provide service on other types of equipment and facilities repairs when required.
RETA Level II Certification required, or committed to obtaining certification within the 1st year of employment. HAZWOPER and other related training and certification a plus. Minimum of 3 yrs. related experience preferred. This position is full-time with emergency afternoon and evening hours, Monday-Friday with some weekends required.
C&L is one of the largest HVACR service contractors in the Western United States. With that distinction come a higher level of stability and a multitude of resources. C&L Refrigeration invests in its employees by providing specialized training, trade certifications and continuing education as well as by supporting individuals as they take on new responsibilities. When you’ve been in the service industry as long as we have, you learn a thing or two about what really counts in business….People. C&L Refrigeration knows that when you combine commitment to customer service with a dedicated technical staff, you end up with clients who are loyal, and above all, satisfied.
At C&L Refrigeration, we have been servicing and maintaining commercial and industrial HVACR systems, and designing and building industrial refrigeration systems for the cold storage and food manufacturing industries for over 30 years. We are family owned and operated with over 150 employees- our highly experienced Management Team strengthened by diversely talented individuals whose knowledge and efforts have consistently contributed toward C&L’s growth and stability. With Headquarters in Brea, CA and a branch office in Las Vegas NV, we are strategically located to responsively serve all of California and Southern Nevada.
©2014 NH3Jobs.com. All right reserved